Saturday, March 24, 2007

You got some'splainin to do...

I have not blogged in a long time. I could blame it on a lot of things- working multiple jobs, ferrying teenagers to "contact ballet lessons" and work, having a nervous breakdown at my newest job, which entails being ripped a new asshole every few days by a supervisor who obviously failed the "How To Win Friends And Influence People" course, and just basic angst as I adjust to the role of parent to children who only want rides and money.

In other words life has dumped lemons on my head, and I have the concussions and all to prove it- grin!!

I have faithfully read Tara at Aetiology, Orac at Respectful Insolence, PZ at Pharyngula, And Dr. Crippen at NHS Blog Doctor. I have kept up with the rest of my faves. I have commented under another pseudonym, as I really had questions about whether or not I wanted to blog at all any more. I am depressed. I am sick--- low grade coughing, fluey, just off, and I am tired for three months at least, now.

I decided tonite that I probably ought to join the land of the living again. And proudly use the name ImpatientPatient for all the world to see. Because real life sucks so bad, I can at least attempt to pretend I am smart right here, knowing that no-one is going to make an ass out of me- and if they do, this being the Internets and all, I can just tell them to go jump in a lake- or cruder. I won't get my ass chewed off like I do with rude 60 year old assholes with cellphones attached to their heads, who think the world revolves around how their potatoes are cooked, and I won't have a boss SLAP MY HANDS when they are angry with me for not being in the right place at the right time, or use me as an example of WHAT NOT TO DO in front of my colleagues.

Happy to be back again, and cannot believe how Blogger has changed!!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home