Several years ago Edinburgh health services discussed dropping the term "patient" in favour of "client." One of the neurologists, a couthy Glaswegian, said "there are two professions which have clients - lawyers and whoors."
Friday, December 29, 2006
- Name: Impatient Patient
- Location: Martha and Henry's World, Canada
"Westley: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something. " (The Princess Bride) I'm a bitch I'm a lover I'm a child, I'm a mother.... and I am a stuck on the wonders of science and I am incensed by alternative medicine and the misuse and manipulation of data. I am NOT a scientist, I am NOT an expert on anything, so please know that any mistakes on this blog are failures of mine, and if they need to be corrected (scientifically speaking ONLY) please feel free to let me know.
- Words Matter- Patient
- WORDS MATTER- client
- the chutry experiment: Jesus Camp
- Seeing Red, the Movie - A Journey Through the Mora...
- CTV.ca | Link probed between eating meat, C. diffi...
- I don't wanna DIE!!!
- Instructivist: Contraband textbooks
- Pocket Guide to Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Cambr...
- Is God an Accident?
- Review Essay: Marshall Berman, All That is Solid M...