Thursday, April 06, 2006

Six Until Me.: Diabetes Terms of Endearment

Six Until Me.: Diabetes Terms of Endearment



I was laughing until I was CRYING!!!! I work with a short person with Type 1 and it has been a hell of a ride. Thank goodness for the support I have from family. They have taught me a million things. We laugh a bit, but I have a feeling that this will cause snorts and fits and giggles.

Thank You Six for a wonderful dose of levity in what sometimes stresses me out and makes me sad. It is NOT fair that anyone gets this beast and to poke it and laugh at it when you can makes me joyous.

Read more of her blog to find out what certain legislators want to do to "manage" their budgets. It certainly won't help those living with chronic illness to manage their illness. Dumb ass pricks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home