Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Blogging Against Disablism

May 2nd now, and I am late. But if you have come here to look at my take on disability issues, please look in my January and February archives for SURE!!! I have written about posts talking about my particular situation, I have posts on the language doctors use to describe patients - what does compliant actually mean?- and I have lots of little posts that are place markers for info that is specific to our situation as well as stuff that just jazzes me up. I am a strong believer in advocating for people who are unable to do so themselves. I am also a big believer in EDUCATION- formal and informal. Whatever your situation, I hope you snoop through the archives and make yourself at home. I can be a bit angry at times, but think of me as Mama Bear protecting her cubs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home