Saturday, April 01, 2006

I need this!!!

New Scientist Tech - Technology - Device warns you if you're boring or irritating

Apparently, this is in the works for people with autism. It is a device that tells the wearer if the person you are with is having negative emotions, so that the wearer can better interpret the world around him/her.

I am perfectly capable of figuring this out myself, but on my endless tirades this could come in handy, as I tend to just talk and then bore my friends and family to death.

I am joking of course. This device, if it works, and is not another hooey thing marketed towards desperate parents. could be interesting and useful.

Maybe salespeople can wear these too- they seem to be oblivious to my disinterest in what they want to sell me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home