Sunday, March 12, 2006

Acetylcholine, Potassium channels and Glia and other stuff

NEURAL TRANSPLANTATION AND RECOVERY OF COGNITIVE FUNCTION


I have been trying to figure out what ACh does to stop pain transmission and if it has effects on glia. It does something to pottassium channels, which is exciting, as National Geographics article last year on poison said whoever controls the potassium channels controls the world- the Holy Grail of the brain I think.

I want to have hubby do Botox, and the Insurance Company may cover it. That would be helpful. We just need to suggest it and then have someone else thik it is their idea. There is very little literature on sciatica and botox, but there is a teeny study that had good results. Would those results pan out over a large population? I would like to think so, but I need to wait.

So, this is another reference link for me, but it is an interesting article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home